Lockable oil filler caps

Jono

Does anybody know where I can get a key-lock oil filler cap ?

I bought what I thought was one from Motoworks,turns out it's a huge lump of turned aluminium.

Cheers

You can buy them from Touratech (Part no. 01-040-0286-0 for Boxer Motors) or BMW themselves under part no. 71 60 7 674 505 (Also for boxers). If it's for the 650, Wunderlich will sell you one.

Notadrop,

I just tried to attach the accessory list, but pdf files are banned from the BB. If you dgo to www.bmwmotorrad.de, select a model (The one I know for sure is the R1150RS), then download the pdf price list, you will se it there under "Öleinfüllstutzen abschließbar". If you have problems, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

got on their site BUT..

........can't find anything that resembles pricun listun [ thats German for price list Dave - in case you weren't up to speed!!!]
Where should I be looking??
Cheers

Beginner's guide to German

OK, a step by step guide:

1. Click on the link above.
2. On the left hand side of the screen, click on "Enduro/Funduro".
3. When the next page loads, click on "R1150GS". (also on the LH side).
4. When the next page loads, click on "Preisliste (PDF, 373 KB)". (also on the LH side). This will load up the pdf file. If it doesn't load, right click on the link, then "Save target as", then save the file on your PC.
5. Go to page 6 of the PDF file, then under "Motorschutz" (Engine protection), you'll see the "Öleinfüllstutzen abschließbar".

Have fun!

Locking Oil Plugs

:)

Jono.

James Sherlocks : 01769 574350

About £14 ish. I got one not so long ago, + a little bmw badge to stick on the top (which was nice!) .......

Bilko.

I agree with shuck.I like them so much I have 2!
But only 1 bike.yours for 17quid posted as new.
The locking filler cap ,not the bike:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom