Transport to / from France, Switzerland (or nearly anywhere in Europe !)

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys, a quick heads-up :
Phil Gunn of this parish is bringing my bike to Geneva for me at the end of May to facilitate my "Euro '13 Tour" (fly in / ride home, the gentlemans way to travel) :bounce1
He was supposed to have another bike to deliver to make the trip worthwhile but that's fallen through
In fairness to Gunner he's still doing my delivery even though it's going to cost him money :clap
So I thought I'd return the favour & see if I could find someone who might have use of his services on this run, either out or back. He'll collect or deliver anything (legal, that is :rolleyes:) that fits in his big van.
He's heading out on May 26th or 27th to arrive in Geneva on the 30th & will be coming home from there (or elsewhere, if that's what you want / need)
It's a door-to-door service so no worries about getting your bike to or from a warehouse in the south or in England
And the collection or delivery doesn't need to be on his direct route – he's very obliging ;)
To discuss the options & get a cost contact Gunner at philgunn(at)iol(dot)ie or 087 2372033

Might be interested in this , have to check the schedule .

Worth a shot?
Could well be, Ill talk to Gunner. Thanks Paul :thumb

Might be interested in this , have to check the schedule .
I'm flying to Geneva with Aer Lingus on the morning of the 30th & meeting up with Gunner as soon as we get there to put a few miles behind us on the first day. But he may be up for hanging on an extra day or so if that suits you better. Give him a call & discuss the options ;)

If you do the maths, for very little extra money you save 2 days holidays for the good stuff, rather than getting to the good stuff :thumb

Back
Top Bottom