Hellooooooooooooo!!!!

Stig

Reaction score
Hello EAST ANGLIA...:D ... I'm a "newbee!!" :cool:

Notice a disinct lack of recent "local" postings in here... R U all in hibernation or wot!!??

Anyway... I thought i'd introduce myself ... I live between Swaffham and Fakenham... bak o' beyond

Is there anyone else local to this area or a local-ish drinking/meeting place etc!?

(BWT who was on the GS12? on the B1145 travelling from Litcham and thro to Gayton - I turned off at Gayton - it was last Sat eve.. 11th.. 5:30 ish!!)

:beerjug:

Get back to the Top Gear studio where you belong!

(Welcome by the way!):D

Welcome aboard n00b...and nice to see that you've already sponsored up :thumb

They're an odd lot up there.....you sure you want to meet any? :rolleyes: ;)

Welcome Stig. Keep your eyes peeled for Abelriders ride outs - always a larf. Hopefully see you on one soon.

Boxertools said:
Hello Stig,
I live in Beeston, can't be that far from you!
Mike.

Hi Mike

I'm on a farm just outside Litcham ... towards Gt Dunham.. Been here for just over a year now..

My three little'uns (boys) love it when they come down for the Weekend.

The only pain is that its nearly a mile from the nearest road... down a well used muddy farm track.. so you can imagine the state of my bike by the time I hit any tarmac.. especially at this time of the year!! .. and no outside tap either!!! :( ... or broadband!!! :mad:

Anyway.... maybe we'll cross paths in the coming months... along wi the some of the others on here... most of whom sound like good fun!? ... apart from that miserable tw*t .. wottsisname!!! :D

Cheers :beerjug: John T.

No Outside Tap

Blimey really in the sticks then,

I'm felixstowe currently GS less

But stole a R90S off a fellow GSer and a Canam for when I really want to go fast...LOL

Have a good one G...

Perhapes we should have a GS meet down the Alex again in the new year...

Hi Stig & Mike

just caught up with this thread

i live in Longham, so we do exist out these parts !

somewhere at the back of my garage behind all the xmas presents, mousetraps, building materials and yamaha (sorry) combination (for the kids, honest) is a blue 1200gs

suggest when we can find the road again under the layers of sludge that we meet up, what do u guys ride ?

Nick

Mysticwind said:
Hi Stig & Mike

just caught up with this thread

i live in Longham, so we do exist out these parts !

somewhere at the back of my garage behind all the xmas presents, mousetraps, building materials and yamaha (sorry) combination (for the kids, honest) is a blue 1200gs

suggest when we can find the road again under the layers of sludge that we meet up, what do u guys ride ?

Nick

Morin Mystic... Suppose someones' gotta live there!!.. (kiddin!)

I've got me one of them there new 12Gs's too!!.. but in RR.. :D

Was out on mine on Sunday last.. 200+ in the sludge!!!! ... so i'm game for getting out anytime .. :D

Regards
John T - aka Stig

Hello from another Norfolk GSer. Myself and Custard Tart are based in Hockwold. We hope to catch up with you all on the 2nd if the ride out is still on.

In the meantime happy christmas to one and all.:beerjug:

3 GS's within a radius of 5 miles.
Common as muck, and there's plenty of that around here.

Mike.
GS ADV

Back
Top Bottom