Newbie online

ExpatBiker

Reaction score
Hello all, proud owner of new (to me :p) 2004 R1150GS Adventure which I haven't even had chance to ride yet. Bike was delivered last week and I'm in West Africa until Thursday and then I've got two weeks riding around the UK to get to know her, been quite a while since I last did a long trip (29 years :nenau) so really looking forward to it.

Welcome there Expatbiker ... hope you enjoy your new bike :thumb

:beerjug:

Hello all, proud owner of new (to me :p) 2004 R1150GS Adventure which I haven't even had chance to ride yet. Bike was delivered last week and I'm in West Africa until Thursday and then I've got two weeks riding around the UK to get to know her, been quite a while since I last did a long trip (29 years :nenau) so really looking forward to it.

So is this a holiday or work in West Africa?

Welcome to UKGSer ExpatBiker, enjoy your stay with us :)

Update

Well, I'm back in Liberia, had a great two weeks jollying around the UK on the new bike:D:D:D. Met loads of old mates, made some new friends and had a ball riding around. Learned the hard way how bloody heavy she is as dropped her twice in a car park breaking the pannier securing locks on each side (I'm nothing if not consistent:thumby: ) but finally got used to the beast. Now back in the land of cold water showers, humidity and 6 month rainy season while I wait for our two new XT660Z's to be delivered. Roll on September for my next trip on the GSA to Ireland.:aidan

Back
Top Bottom