Stainless spokes

Big Den

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys, anyone know who sells them for the S10 ?
Spoken to Hagon is there anyone else, was told Wheelhouse did them but apparently not :nenau

Ah, different name for the same supplier, that explains it.

Found they could supply pretty much anything I've been looking for, on one occasion when they did not have the specs they were prepared to make me a set if I sent them a sample of the old spoke. Worked perfectly when they arrived.

Ah, different name for the same supplier, that explains it.

Found they could supply pretty much anything I've been looking for, on one occasion when they did not have the specs they were prepared to make me a set if I sent them a sample of the old spoke. Worked perfectly when they arrived.

Yup, same here :thumb2

Andres

stainless spokes

I had a set of stainless rear wheel spokes made and fitted at hagons. very happy with the service and the wheel building .

I checked out Wheelhouse and they do not do them for the S10 :nenau

just taken delivery of a set from Hagon, great service :thumb

You might want to keep an eye on the rear with stainless spokes fitted. A chap with an early S10 had stainless spokes fitted (from hagon I recall) and they started to snap when touring the states two-up. It would appear that the lack of elastic in the stainless compared to the oem steel cant cope with the stretching required and they have either snapped the head off at the rim or in one case took a chunk out of the rim. Pics some where in the Beast forum of Advrider ( current date in one of the large S10 threads)

Back
Top Bottom