"Bell End" Camping and Gastro Lunch..29th June

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So, it’s time for the annual sojourn to Andover.....

We have been kindly allocated our own "Bell End" camping section....but to prove them right and in the grand tradition of "cliques" are we having our "Grand Lunch" with a few carefully selected tossers....

I've booked and paid so am committed..... Either way I’ll drink/dance and make a cock of myself!:D

It's a pity the hog roast was double booked on the same weekend as Devon's classic bike do. Ill be going to Devon as planned.

So, it’s time for the annual sojourn to Andover.....

We have been kindly allocated our own "Bell End" camping section....but to prove them right and in the grand tradition of "cliques" are we having our "Grand Lunch" with a few carefully selected tossers....

I've booked and paid so am committed..... Either way I’ll drink/dance and make a cock of myself!:D

Can we be two of the carefully selected few please:thumb

Whilst i fear i may not fully qualify for the 'Bell Enders' i would love to be included into the gastro lunch, that will be me and 'she's a lady' who will be attending the weekend in my company:thumb2

Can I be excused please? I'm in Spain, but my thoughts and hangover will be with you.:thumb

Put me an' 'er down for two. On the understanding that there'll be no Dad dancing ... She's seen the video.... :friday

7...the dancing has a direct relationship with Alcohol.....:jager I guarantee nothing.......:D

I'll see if i can get Mrs C to come along, not sure which mode of transport i'll be using (her last bike experience wasn't the best)

I'm aiming for the Raost this year, although i'm unsure as to go the traditional GSA route or take the rebellious bad ass HD route!!!! I've actually sold all my single camping gear now and my current kit won't fit on the HD:blast

what is it im a bit simple ,is it a camp ,or a dinner, or a black tie event can i be included ,am i excluded,

"Bell end" is the Harley section of baker mans hog roast do... Last year we had a long lunch... Followed by some drinking...a small sleep, some more drinking then bed...it would be great to see you there...:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom