Fitting Autocom ....where ?

Dezidero

Reaction score
well guys as it says ..... wheres the best place to fit the Autocom along with a Kenwood radio ? is under the seat best option ? dry ? dont really want to pull panels of searching for space only to find a neater option

cheers

Can't help with your model I fitted mine under the seat on bm and I took the box apart and gave it a dose of acf50 so far no water related issues.

I have autocom under seat, but Kenwood has to go in the tank bag, you may be able to squeeze it all under the seat, I did not bother with the wrestling match as not started using bike-to-bike much yet.

There may be room under RHS panel, or even in place of the toolkit (you never need tools with an S10:D)

Let me know how you get on as I will probably want to find a permanent home for my Kenwood at some point.

On a GSA - remove the useless tooltray and tools - enough space in there to fit your Intercom and radio. Use a waterproof pouch to put the goodies in.... sorted!

I've moved my toolkit on the S10 to under the seat where it is more accessible than under the RH cover. Not that I've ever needed it.

That will leave a nice space for accessories under the RH cover. You will find 2 pigtails under the cover which can be used for power. Both plugs are 4 way and will have an earth, a live switched by the ignition and a live only when the engine is running (for lamps & heated grips).

Back
Top Bottom