How many GSers In North Cheshire / West Lancs

Roge

Reaction score
How many of us are there in this area? Maybe with a view to a evening meet or other events?
I'm in Preston and regularly see 3 on the way to work and more at other times

There is a few of us that meet up at the Broughton Arms, in Rode Heath, on the first Tuesday in the month, I bet some would be interested in a ride out to a mutual location for a meet or event :thumb

There are quite a few of us in Manchester but most of them are bone idle anti social t***s who can`t be arsed forming a decent "chapter" who will ride at breakneck speeds through old peoples homes and then go terrorizing small villages ending in a mass brawl with the rozzers:cool:
It would be nice to have a regular monthly weekday (night) meet somewhere central in the region with a big enough car park in rural location that also serves some sort of food - oh and don`t forget the biker chicks:D:

A friend of mine lives outside Northwich and has just bought an F650GS. I'm going to get him to sign up. Might even pop up myself to the Rode Heath meeting.

Mike

noth west

I'm in the NW / Bolton area and would be up for a few day/ ride-outs.

Harlequin

Hi Chaps,

well I'm either around Bolton or Preston area's and would be up for a regular watering hole, for a chunner & a chinwag.

Regards

Reggie (AKA The Cameraman)

Hi fellas
In Saaff Manchester I'm up for the odd ride/meet now & then on me shnell panzer, even got out on Christmas Day, top it was no bugger on the road.

Hiya,

I'm also in Preston. Rode Heath seems to be well placed for people to have a decent ride-in (I hate short trips on the GS ;) ) - I always thought it was further south & never bothered to check.

When do you meet & where exactly is the Broughton Arms?
What's the beer/food like?

Cheers,
:beerjug:

Yes Roger, believe i pass close to your place on my way to work near Chorley.
Would welcome a night out:beerjug:
Cheers
Brian.

Paul Young said:

What's the beer/food like

Food not bad :barf :D , don't know about the beer as I'm usually on the bike :rolleyes: :D
We just meet up inside as there is plenty room and a good carpark.

Hi Roger,
Im in Southport Nr Preston, also Stewart is Here somewhere?
Dont let Reno choose the day of the meet............It'll piss down for sure :wave :beerjug: :dabone

Hi guys

I don't want to tread on the toes of the existing meets at Broughton Arms, Rode Heath or indeed the Hopper which I go to regularly. From the Preston area the Hopper is great in the summer (Good road (A59) on light nights, the company and food is good.) and the Broughton arms is a slog down the motorway M6 (although I keep meaning to get down) from up here. I was therefore thinking of a meet near Preston/Bolton which would allow a hoon around the moors on the way in for those inclined might be good if there was enough interest, maybe alternating with the Rode Heath meet? Especially through the winter months.

Would it be worthwhile setting up a pole to guage interest?

Roger Walton said:
Would it be worthwhile setting up a pole to guage interest?

You can't do that - it's racist.
Can I come too?

Happy New year Codger.:beerjug:
Steve

He isnt racist!

Steve Chip said:
You can't do that - it's racist.
Can I come too?

Happy New year Codger.:beerjug:
Steve

He was just suggesting that we get together in May!

Nice to see some new members posting on here. We normally meet early part of the month Roger. Always the same few faces , would be good to see a few more down here and also for us to get up further North occasionally.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Cheesy Mike said:
A friend of mine lives outside Northwich and has just bought an F650GS. I'm going to get him to sign up. Might even pop up myself to the Rode Heath meeting.

Mike

Mike .

I am just down the road from Northwich ( Close to Leighton Hospital ). Tell your mate to get in touch and I can take him down to Broughton to meet some of the gang.

Best,
Ian

Bring some merchandise!!

Paul,

Dont bother coming down here without some copies of your Island exploits. I still havent seen it because my dial up is too slow! I'll buy a copy!!

Ian

Paul Young said:
Hiya,

I'm also in Preston. Rode Heath seems to be well placed for people to have a decent ride-in (I hate short trips on the GS ;) ) - I always thought it was further south & never bothered to check.

What's the beer/food like?

Cheers,
:beerjug:

Re: Bring some merchandise!!

Rushy said:
Paul,

Dont bother coming down here without some copies of your Island exploits. I still havent seen it because my dial up is too slow! I'll buy a copy!!

Ian

Don't encourage him, its like feeding the animals in the zoo or opening Pandora's box. Its worth seeing though I must admit.

Count me in

I'm here in Sunny Widnes, so count me in.

Of course I am riding the best GS, a RED 1100.

Gary.

Happy New Year Tossers.

Im just outside Warrington I think we may have a mutual friend, Veg? Im up for a meet

Back
Top Bottom