New GSer in Oxford area

carcher2k

Hey guys.

Been registered for a while now and thought it about time to say hey.

I hope to meet up for a ride/pint with some of you in the new year, though you may have to take it easy on me and my little Dakar!

ta

Chris

Sippery slope !

You are on the cusp, flee now or abandon all hope, you won't get another opportunity to save your wallet !

carcher2k,

Which side of Oxford are you on? I ride up there quite a bit on my lonesome ride outs. I need to put in some miles to skin the last few mm's off my tyres so I can justify getting a new set.
Sunday looks good if you fancy a morning ride.
PB :beerjug:

Yeah can do PB. I live over by Witney. send me a PM or email with time/location and we can go from there.

ta

Chris

carcher2k

I'll ask Pondgirl for permission after we have sunk a few up the local tonight :beer: (celebrating her birthday) and contact you when I am compost mentalist later tomorrow.
Mellow Yellow (my F650GS) grinned :D at me when I mentioned the possibility of a ride to her. Have a good night. PB

Carcher,

Welcome along, I'm an ex 650 Dakar rider myself, their a fine bike, just not so good for the big distances but top fun everywhere else. Im just up the road in Wycombe so will hopefully see you around at some point.

Jim

carcher2k

Right, I've just propped my eyelids up after last nights revels.

PG magnanimously grants permission for a ride out, so I can pop up the A415 from Abingdon to Witney on Sunday morning. I don't use that road much, so if you can suggest a meet location and time, I'll be there.

My email is pondboy at www.thewatermargin.com
PB:)

Back
Top Bottom