Things to do in Northampton

Dave78

Reaction score
I'm taking MrsDave's little GS over for a service on friday at Wollaston in Northampton on Friday.

The plan was to drop the bike off first thing, then collect end of day, MrsDave would follow in over in the car, and we'd bugger off someone and spend the day out. Hence no courtsey bike was required, and therefore we got booked in abit quicker, and I tooka day's holiday from work.

All a great plan till yesterday when MrsDave has been told she's not allow to drive for a while (middle ear infection), so having got the day off work and the bike booked in I'd rather not really re-arrange, so anything exciting or interesting you can do in Northampton, rather then just sitting around Wollaston waiting for the bike to be finished?

Now then, if you had been able to be in the car, I would have said get yerself out of Northampton pronto into the countryside and towns and villages nearby.

But, given that you now will be sans car, yer a bit buggered. Northampton is, (in my humble opinion of course!!!) not the most dynamic of towns and is a bit non descript. There is the usual shopping centre, and the town centre is about a ten minute walk from Wollastons. If the weather is nice there are a couple of nice public parks nearby.

I have recently moved from that area, and my daughter still lives there, that's how i know.

But, you never know, someone else might be along shortly to completely contradict me:D

Back
Top Bottom