which bike for a newbie to Harley

bellyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
been looking at getting Harley and seem drawn to either a 1200 CB ( the base 1200 model like the custom CB in Denim mat ( excuse me if I get the models wrong.. OR a soft tail FXD ??

any one offer some pointers,, Ive sat on a few other models and these seem to fit my shorter frame..
cheers and Hope its not such a daft question as to be insulted over and over again :comfort

been looking at getting Harley and seem drawn to either a 1200 CB ( the base 1200 model like the custom CB in Denim mat ( excuse me if I get the models wrong.. OR a soft tail FXD ??

any one offer some pointers,, Ive sat on a few other models and these seem to fit my shorter frame..
cheers and Hope its not such a daft question as to be insulted over and over again :comfort

Dyna range .

Test rides.....:blast

This is a dual thread, the question was asked 20 minutes earlier by the OP and he's had 37 replies :blast

Back
Top Bottom