Abel led ride

AndyB

Reaction score
Thanks for sugh a good ride out today Adam. Some great roads and so many GS's. Got to meet Comuter and a couple of others, did not manage to say hi to Noddy, but I now know who you are.

Andrew.

Not a brilliant picture, the only one I got chance to take.

Attachments

• abelride.jpg
    abelride.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 247
Starting on Sunday, should finish on Saturday the week after. 6 weekends to put them up and 2 days to bring them down, provided it does not rain too hard. I hate having to work in the rain:(

Once they are out of the way I can start getting the bike out again on dry days.

Andrew.

Looks like a jolly jape. Shame my 3 year old decided to share her bout of Christmas chickenpox with her dad. Started my GS up for the first time today since before Christmas. Sounded good but still feel too rough to ride it.

Back to playing join the dots then :(

Twotter said:
Looks like a jolly jape. Shame my 3 year old decided to share her bout of Christmas chickenpox with her dad. Started my GS up for the first time today since before Christmas. Sounded good but still feel too rough to ride it.

Back to playing join the dots then :(

Sorry to hear youv'e been ill, chicken pox is not nice stuff - if my wife catches it, it will kill her , pretty drastic.

Keep applying the calamine lotion and don't scratch if possible.

Andrew.

Twotter said:
Started my GS up for the first time today since before Christmas. Sounded good but still feel too rough to ride it.

So are you and Andy gonna pop across to the Jenyns Arms on the 20th?

Sounds good but I'll have to see how I am. I'm back to work on the 20th so will see what reaction I get to my fading spots! (Works very well on windows salesmen I found :) ).

AndyB said:
Thanks for sugh a good ride out today Adam.
Only just seen this:eek: (not vain enough to do a search on my name very often:D)
glad it was enjoyed. We aim to please.:)

Back
Top Bottom