MRA Screen

Big Den

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a varioscreen from, I see on their web site you have to contact the UK importer, who he ?.

Try Julian Soper Motorcycles, Leigh on Sea, Essex. I got one from them in September, £114. They said they always have a few in stock for the GS.

Bob

Big Den,

If you don't desperately need a new one, I have one for sale. It's in good condition and has seen about 1000 km service. New prices in Germany are EUR 150, I'll accept EUR 100. Send me an e-mail if you're interested.

Did not get my PM ?

Works out @ £66 ish. OK

Interested but - why you sell / hows it gonna get to me ?

I am in touch with Soper's they are very helpful and have called me back with updates 3 times. Lots of email etc. flying round to see if it fits the adventure.

Big Den said:
Lots of email etc. flying round to see if it fits the adventure.

To fit it to the Adventure, you'll need to bu the spacers for a std GS - ring your dealer, they're not hugely expensive...

MikeO:) y

Thanks Mike, was considering this to make mine adjusable as a short term measure. Will it work ?

Big Den said:
Thanks Mike, was considering this to make mine adjusable as a short term measure. Will it work ?

The fixings are different. You can't just mount an Adv screen on a std GS, the fittings are much wider on the Adv. To fit a std GS screen (which is adjustable, but narrower) to an Adv you need to fit the std GS fixings (as you'll need to do for the MRA). You can't just make the Adv screen adjustable. Does that make sense:confused: ?

MikeO:)

Update Mike

I have ordered the standard GS screen bits and hope to adapt to make the screen adjustable. If not i have to make a decision on a MRA or Wunderlich (other thread)

Back
Top Bottom