Triumph demo !!!

Reaction score
Popped to a local triumph dealer today for a test ride on a 1050 speed triple ,but no test ride as he had sold the one an only demo bike he had an isn't sure when a new demo will be available even though hinckleys only 50 miles away !!! :blast
Well I've got money to spend and a ride can't be offered or a deal as not only has he got no demo he's got no stock either , Jesus its a wonder how some dealers survive :blast
Try to be loyal to Britain and keep the flag flyin and help a local dealer as it makes sense to purchase from same dealer who the service an warranty would be with and not a chance of giving £10,000 away :nenau

Are you getting rid of the GS, or is this an addition?

Popped to a local triumph dealer today for a test ride on a 1050 speed triple ,but no test ride as he had sold the one an only demo bike he had an isn't sure when a new demo will be available even though hinckleys only 50 miles away !!! :blast
Well I've got money to spend and a ride can't be offered or a deal as not only has he got no demo he's got no stock either , Jesus its a wonder how some dealers survive :blast
Try to be loyal to Britain and keep the flag flyin and help a local dealer as it makes sense to purchase from same dealer who the service an warranty would be with and not a chance of giving £10,000 away :nenau

Try another dealer :thumb

Seriously save some dosh get the street triple r 3 mates now bought them one off a Ducati 749, one off Honda naked 1000 and one off cbr 600 all were anti triumph now singing praises 2 went for speed triple and ended up with streets

Back
Top Bottom