Is it me ???

russ996duke

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As a newcomer to this forum, I thought it be nice to place "wanted ad" for some kit I'd like for me bike...but find that i'm not allowed, until i make a donation. I thought, fair enough, lets do that, but nowhere on the page header can you click to "donate"! YES I know it says click on "site sponsor" But that dont work, (i'd quite like a UKGSER sticker for the barge but that link dont work either!)
So I thought, I'll contact someone by email or PM, well, B*GG** me, messages pop up "naughty boy, you have no orforitty to do this so S*D off!"

So, if any nice kind people out there can explain in words this geordie can understand (i.e. no more than 4 letters each!)what I have missed or show me how to fix it that would be absolutely spiffing
John mate

?

Don't you get a window popping up when you click on the 'click here to become a site sponsor' link?? I clicked it and you get a brief explanation of the benefits, followed by a choice of paying by paypal, or email link to find out the address for cheques etc/....
Maybe you've got a popup blocker, and it doesn't show the window...?

Couldn't resist seeing if it works, and it came up straight away on mine. :confused: Try a different computer, or failing that buzz me on 01267 236611 (work) with a Fax No, and I'll print it off and fax it to you. ;)

is it me?

well, it was a pop up blocker I'd forgotten I'd got!!! damn it works well tho'!
thanks for the help again chaps
john

Back
Top Bottom