Oh Dear !!!!

chad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
why did something so wrong feel so right :eek:

played for about 4 hrs this morning on a 91 FXR and came away thinking how the fuck am i going to convince her to let me have one:blast:blast:blast

note the grim look of realisation that i liked this more than i thought i would :D

im now off the the back garden to birch myself :pullface

Suits you sir! Of course what sir really needs is a tastefully modified goldy coloured Road King. Sir would look fabulous on that! Ooh!

Suits you sir! Of course what sir really needs is a tastefully modified goldy coloured Road King. Sir would look fabulous on that! Ooh!

:D:D:D:D:D:D you should have seen the looks i got when i got home enthusing about the FXR :green gri

i dont think she would wear the cost of one of those :D:D:D:D

it is:thumb2 , i also had a go on an 05 dyna wide glide but it didnt even come close :confused::confused:

that FXR was superb :cool:

It is a nice understated looking HD it has to be said. The connoisseur thing sounds like a load of self-congratulatory old bollocks to me though :D (no offence Casper).

The FXR is the best bike HD has made IMHO... If you've a chance to get a good one, just do it!

(Although the twin disc front end + steeper head angle of the FXR-SP and FXRT is the best of the lot).

If you really must commit such an atrocity, I think you have a responsibility to mitigate its worst effects and do it on one of these.....

BBCTitanium92.jpg

http://www.bigbearchoppers.com/titanium.html

Back
Top Bottom