Didn't feel the lurve

(RIP) Edvard Munch

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Possibly the shortest owner experience evah, by my standards anyroad.

A great example of the breed and many thanks to Chris for his hospitality too but the K and I did not get on at all.

Solid and reliable, great weather protection, good tarmac pummeler but yawn achingly slow steering. Would have been great at the big trip in inclement weather but as much fun as yer average blood clot once I got there.

Fleabay failed to yield the requisite results so thank goodness for the local enthusiast who 'got' the bike I like to see a decent machine get a bit of lovin':)

A great example of the breed and many thanks to Chris for his hospitality too but the K and I did not get on at all.

Solid and reliable, great weather protection, good tarmac pummeler but yawn achingly slow steering. Would have been great at the big trip in inclement weather but as much fun as yer average blood clot once I got there.

Fleabay failed to yield the requisite results so thank goodness for the local enthusiast who 'got' the bike I like to see a decent machine get a bit of lovin':)

Wasn't a 75 then:D

I did warn you. :D

Back
Top Bottom