http://thetripout.co.uk

Melch

Reaction score
As per heading: http://thetripout.co.uk This weekend.

I was planning on going earlier in the year as I thought it looked good. I am generally completely bored of bike rallies/shows etc but I thought this looked a little different and thought I might pop along. Then I promptly forgot all about it. Then today a mate sent me a text asking if I fancied going as he had a spare ticket, so I may jolly well just do that.

...so the upshot of me wittering on is...be there and be a switched on groovy cat...or don't and be and be a really straight, erm straight thing...sort of.

Come and say hi – I'll be wearing some groovy low on the hip, skin tight, tie dyed loon pants. You won't miss me.

you know i would have been there with yopu melch ,but mandys got the bone marrow transplant starting .
you think she could have moved it to another weekend ,im not very happy about it :mad:

you know i would have been there with yopu melch ,but mandys got the bone marrow transplant starting .
you think she could have moved it to another weekend ,im not very happy about it :mad:

I know Dave, no worries. You are right though, I think Mandy is being a little selfish.

WTF is 60s Garage? :pullface

You don't need to know, you are too old Daddio! (I have no idea what it is!)

This is far too funky, and I'm just not cool enough...... So for that reason I'm out...:D ( but I am going to the carol nash auto jumble for a right old mung through the rusty crap.....:rolleyes:)

WTF is 60s Garage? :pullface

You must remember them.

They only sold petrol, oil and usually had a paraffin machine where you self dispensed a gallon of pink or blue.

The forecourt attendent (who smelt of petrol fumes had no teeth and wore a brown coat) filled the car for you, and there was no fecking queues while you waited for a lazy twat to do the weekly shop, as it was a garage, pure and simple.

And you'd have been laughed out of town and reported to the police as a poof or bender if you asked for charcoal for the BBQ or a bunch of flowers .

This is far too funky, and I'm just not cool enough...... So for that reason I'm out...:D ( but I am going to the carol nash auto jumble for a right old mung through the rusty crap.....:rolleyes:)

Is it my loon pants putting you off?

Is it my loon pants putting you off?

It's the thought of your belly overhanging the waistband combined with the rear camel toe at the bottom of your butt cheeks.....

I prefer to be with a load of old geezers smelling of wee getting excited about finding a Number 2 gear selector from a 1956 Norton ES2...

It's the thought of your belly overhanging the waistband combined with the rear camel toe at the bottom of your butt cheeks.....

I prefer to be with a load of old geezers smelling of wee getting excited about finding a Number 2 gear selector from a 1956 Norton ES2...

None Taken!!!!!

Not so anyway. Im gonna wear 'em pulled up tight over my belly. Makes me butt cheeks like a couple of walnuts :D.

(This is getting weird again isn't it! Always the same when you get in a thread FFS!)

None Taken!!!!!

Not so anyway. Im gonna wear 'em pulled up tight over my belly. Makes me butt cheeks like a couple of walnuts :D.

(This is getting weird again isn't it! Always the same when you get in a thread FFS!)

Tight over your belly you say..:rolleyes:......can I get a day ticket ??? Could maybe pop up Sunday??

None Taken!!!!!

Wearing'em like that leads to a bad dose of "pickle finger".

Well that website is a find and a half.

Twizzle...if you are feeling self-conscious about your lack of style – That website may have what you are looking for:

Attachments

• inflatable_beard_3.jpg
    inflatable_beard_3.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 222
Well that website is a find and a half.

Twizzle...if you are feeling self-conscious about your lack of style – That website may have what you are looking for:

I'm gonna get one... Steam punk here I come... An inflatable Edwardian beard!! Result.. Just get a few fixings copper plated and away..woo hoo :D

Fuck me this website is superb. WTF – Look what I've found now. My life is complete! :bounce1

Attachments

• vinderpants.jpg
    vinderpants.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 138

Back
Top Bottom