It's now ok as I am in my mid forties

redsoul

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well after several years deliberation I finally bought myself a 2005 harley softail standard.Never even sat on one before handing money over for this particular bike so was a bit of a gamble.
Had the bike for four months now and every time I take it out it puts a smile on my face.So easy to ride and enjoy the 1450 engine with the 5 speed box.
Hopefully have put pic up of recent visit to cheddar with the good lady.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378570993.522238.jpg

Mid 50's when I bought the 2010 ultra classic. But, still got the 02 1150GSA for some excitement and serious road miles.

Cruisin with the glide, I am always being overtaken which ain't good for my morale. Still, I notice the flashes of the phone camera's goin off so, another one of those Fonzie moments :D.

Mid 50's when I bought the 2010 ultra classic. But, still got the 02 1150GSA for some excitement and serious road miles.

Cruisin with the glide, I am always being overtaken which ain't good for my morale. Still, I notice the flashes of the phone camera's goin off so, another one of those Fonzie moments :D.

What...you can't do serious road miles on an Ultra? Well, shoot...I better send mine back to the dealer....:rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with a "good cheddering".This is certainly a mad house lol.Dont know what's wrong with me...first I buy an r80gs which is a money pit and will be putting more money into it this winter no doubt and now I have an old Harley that I just know is going to try to empty my bank account

If your hiding behind the "it's now ok because" age door, I'm sorry to inform you that it's 50 not mid 40s. :D

Has nobody told you that people never did 'serious miles' before the GS? :rolleyes:

...or indeed after. Having swapped my last GSA for a 'glide, I am now concerned that I won't be able to manage the miles. Damn and blast.....I know I should have asked someone better informed rather than rely on my own, meagre experience.........where's the Birch? I'm off for a spell of self flagellation...:D

Back
Top Bottom