London --> Malaga

zooid_uk

Reaction score
Hi,

I am considering riding my bike back to Malaga, Spain, probably leaving sometime around the 19th, 20th or 21st of September :rolleyes: and riding through France and Spain all the way to Malaga , no set plans, accomodation, etc. :blagblah

The alternative is to send the bike to Malaga by truck as I always do for £300, which normally gets delivered in 4 to 5 days, or worst case 7 days :eek: .

drop me a line if there are any takers.:thumb

Hi,

I am considering riding my bike back to Malaga, Spain, probably leaving sometime around the 19th, 20th or 21st of September :rolleyes: and riding through France and Spain all the way to Malaga , no set plans, accomodation, etc. :blagblah

The alternative is to send the bike to Malaga by truck as I always do for £300, which normally gets delivered in 4 to 5 days, or worst case 7 days :eek: .

drop me a line if there are any takers.:thumb

Forget others ride it on your own, then you can stop and eat a Ice Cream when ever you like where ever you like :thumby:

Get the Plymouth > Santander, watch the whales and dolphins and have a good drinky, then it's 7 hours to Al Haurin :thumb

Nice town by the way....know it well :thumb

Back
Top Bottom