Wrong place but no choice..

Captain Black

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I can't see my pm messages, most of the board is locked out so can't post.
Any ideas ?
:nenau

I can't see my pm messages, most of the board is locked out so can't post.
Any ideas ?
:nenau

Sorry but ownership of an Orange CVO and a Captain America helmet means you have exceeded the gaylord site barometer and have therefore had certain privileges removed.

:thumb

Sorry but ownership of an Orange CVO and a Captain America helmet means you have exceeded the gaylord site barometer and have therefore had certain privileges removed.

:thumb

But I'm still posting in the gay lord tassel and leather chaps section with all you girlie bottoms.
That's what I don't get. My home computer is goosed so maybe my membership needs renewing ?? :nenau

But I'm still posting in the gay lord tassel and leather chaps section with all you girlie bottoms.
That's what I don't get. My home computer is goosed so maybe my membership needs renewing ?? :nenau

Your name is in red.

Your subscription has expired.

:beerjug:

See post 2 :blast........that CVO is frying your brains...

You mean to tell me that any feckwit can look and post in this section.

I thought we were all special.

You mean to tell me that any feckwit can look and post in this section.

I thought we were all special.

I am not "any feckwit" I'm Mr any feckwit cvo tango Captain America to you. :D

So can I renew via my iPad as my computer is fecked and I can't access my emails ?

Bloody sure id paid me subs though :blast

See post 2 :blast........that CVO is frying your brains...

Oh yeah.... Sorry word blindness. It's the colour of me bike and that thumping 110 cube motor that's giving me blurred vision.....not to mention vibration white finger..:D

Back
Top Bottom