Anyone from South Wales got a Touratech footpeg lowering kit fitted to an 1150?

retroman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
... I'd like to try before I buy ...

... just bought a pair of Tuareg boots and have now trouble with gearchanging etc ... excellent boots mind, just bulkier than my old Sidis ...

I got some on my ADV, when I put them on my old 1150 found them very comfy but I found them scraping round most bends.

I've got fastways (cheaper than Touratechs?), in lowboy postion they are c 30mm lower than stock and dont need modifications to gear change and brake levers. Email me at ron.taylor2@ntlworld.com if you want to try out, I'm in Swansea.

BigRon

I got Gerry's Verholens on the Adv and never had a scrape on them re the bendies but no doubt there are some who wil claim??? they drag them on bends etc. Seem to be great and much better for the knees.

Dave, I too have Fastaways from Nippy Normans fitted, absolutely Brill, but then I don't corner like Andy...:D

Welcome to try anytime.
:beerjug:

Dennis said:
Dave, I too have Fastaways from Nippy Normans fitted, absolutely Brill, but then I don't corner like Andy...:D

Welcome to try anytime.

Thanks Dennis, will be along at some point then

PS Dave, Fastaways are also about half the cost of that Pirate Nicky Plumbs Touratechys:D :D

Back
Top Bottom