It's been a great summer.....

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Today I broke my resolve, since Le hog 2013 I have allowed a patina of flies, oil and road grime to build on my Harley.. Many 1,000 of miles of fun, laughs and bumbling around.....From eating too much in France, laughing like a mad man after too many beers.. Camping weekends, the Hog Roast...Which involved serious drinking with Mr Pingu..... Late night riding around Brighton after having a night out with Steptoe, mr and mrs Crapauld and 3000 mods..:D ... At least ten quiet evening pints sitting, reflecting life's challenges whilst the engine cooled and pinked... I enjoyed auto jumbles, custom shows and the Goodwood revival ( cheers Melch) I've had double maccy d's with Codcutter and met some other great folk... I did though have a brief affair with a 2013 road king in the US... Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah, hill billies and dodgy cheap Motels... But I was happy to get back to my old rattler...:)

But, as mentioned today.... I cleaned her, the flies, oil, smiles and laughter all washed away and polished... Chrome, paint, wheels... Buffed and scrubbed....ready for my next round of laughter... Fanums sea shanty thingy......:thumb......

Last edited:
I must add though... It's still a dented, rusty old knacker....just a bit cleaner..:thumb

I too shall be dragging the old King into the shed for a much earned freshen up over the next few months...poor old things had a bit of a hammering....I've also had a ball over the summer...insert gay-love emoticon here.....real laughter...with real people.....you can't beat that....you really can't.:thumb2

To save you reading through this thread i'll sum it up for you.

Stick your finger up your bum and then smell it.

I do that for fun on Sunday mornings......

I know, i've observed you sliding your finger along under your nose while savouring the bouquet.

And that's why i always avoid sunday breakfast at the les Hogs.

I know, i've observed you sliding your finger along under your nose while savouring the bouquet.

And that's why i always avoid sunday breakfast at the les Hogs.

You always dash off before breakfast do you? I bet you don't even leave a red rose on the pillow on your way out. You heartbreaker you! :D

Back
Top Bottom