ita a bit quiet in here at the moment

I suspect that anyone who's dim enough to buy a Harley might struggle to work the upgraded forum.....:comfort

Devil coming out of me now ;)

We could discuss the following "Harley-Davidson 2 wheel agricultural tractors, why would you get one"

we need a new topic to discuss/argue about whats it to be twizzle is normally good at starting topics with no substance or interest to anyone except his weird mind

shhhhh... I'm watching Family Guy...

Devil coming out of me now ;)

We could discuss the following "Harley-Davidson 2 wheel agricultural tractors, why would you get one"

Have you ridden one??... Just asking like??

I suspect that anyone who's dim enough to buy a Harley might struggle to work the upgraded forum.....:comfort

Shouldn't you be checking spelling somewhere?

Shouldn't you be checking spelling somewhere?

FFS...it's not like I get paid for it, you know.....:rolleyes:

I can't dispense largesse and unconditional generosity, free, gratis and for nowt for 24 hours a day.

FFS...it's not like I get paid for it, you know.....:rolleyes:

I can't dispense largesse and unconditional generostiy, free, gratis and for nowt for 24 hours a day.

Sorry, unconditional what? :aidan

Edit: What has been quoted is too late to change! :D

Have you ridden one??... Just asking like??

Yes, i've ridden 2. One of the modern style V-rod thingies, and a 1200 sportster. Interesting experience, allowing comparison with more mainstream bikes.

Yup that's it...dim as a Toc-H lamps....us. We have to rely on our simple minds to control simple machines....we have no understanding of "Traction Control", "Electronic Suspension Settings" or "Modes"....instead we must learn to control these things with mere co-ordination, mechanical understanding and experience alone...we cannot take part in discussions of these modern phenomena which you modern motorcyclists must grasp, preferring to keep our ramblings to such basics as suspension geometry, compression ratios…and whether .004” run-out on the pinion shaft is too much for the oil pump……if only we had the intellect to worry about “which button do I press if it rains?” or “can I leave my new bike outside?”, but no…we are condemned to a humble life with spanners and tools to fettle our rides….

:D Oh yes, we are just so stupid, not being shafted by dealers and not having to rely on a breakdown service at the side of the road.
It is hell looking after your own bike, knowing that it has been done properly and not having to wait at the roadside for hours on end for a recovery truck:thumb

My life is so obviously wanting without the buttons/card/phone:D

Yup that's it...dim as a Toc-H lamps....us. We have to rely on our simple minds to control simple machines....we have no understanding of "Traction Control", "Electronic Suspension Settings" or "Modes"....instead we must learn to control these things with mere co-ordination, mechanical understanding and experience alone...we cannot take part in discussions of these modern phenomena which you modern motorcyclists must grasp, preferring to keep our ramblings to such basics as suspension geometry, compression ratios…and whether .004” run-out on the pinion shaft is too much for the oil pump……if only we had the intellect to worry about “which button do I press if it rains?” or “can I leave my new bike outside?”, but no…we are condemned to a humble life with spanners and tools to fettle our rides….

I wish you wouldn't quote the conceited little cunt as he's on my ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom