The Pack Saddle
Chazey Heath
Mapledurham
Reading
Berkshire
RG4 7UD

Neil - I'd like an original excuse this month please :D

Hi Clive
Apologies, but wont be able to make it this week again as working late shift... :( lets hope next month might be good, otherwise maybe a ride out sometime :) enjoy the beer and Happy New year to everyone

Re: Re: Reading area meeting January19th

BAKERMAN said:
Sorry in Cullumpton collecting my diveden from TESCO`s new Supermarket £4 million bakery wholesalers land buy out :D

Feeble excuse :)

Still, the beer will be on you next time then ?

I'll be there just so you can explain the new advtar and the story of your trip to the Daker start.
Not forgetting to amaze all to turn up with the photos of the trip!!:rolleyes:

Great story!!:clap

Mike has a way with words (and pictures). It sounds as if you all had a great time. I only wish I could have been there to enjoy it too. Well maybe next time.

How is it that pictures of people in silly positions always get posted!! And it is usually due to drink! :beerjug:

See you Wednesday.

Cant make it this time Clive but I just had an enjoyable hour or so reading all the details of the Barca trip from Mikes blog.

Well jealous i am.

So, your L pannier matches the top box now eh?
Do put a bungie or two on the right one - just for aesthetics :D

Clive,

Not all the parts for your bike have arrived yet, so I'll not be making the trip tonight.

Have a good evening.

(Beware of following Adventures!!!)

Mike.

A new record turnout...

PB, Tim, Murray, Alec, Neil, Peter, Liz and myself

Hooray!

Errr, yes, sorry, didn't mean to confuse. That was my way of offering my apology for missing the February meet. I'm not able to be there, so will see you all in March.

Back
Top Bottom