Anything goes

Tim Adlem

Reaction score
Why is the section "Anything goes" not available for a newly registered member? :nenau

Although it's called 'Anything goes', it doesn't 'go' for everyone ;)

Sorry, did I really say that out loud? :blast

You could, if you preferred the safe option, click the 'subscribe' button, pay the huge and extortionate fee of 12 of our British pounds, and get full and total access :beerjug:

Yes, it is worth it :thumb

Sorry, did I really say that out loud? :blast

You could, if you preferred the safe option, click the 'subscribe' button, pay the huge and extortionate fee of 12 of our British pounds, and get full and total access :beerjug:

Yes, it is worth it :thumb

Thanks for that sensible answer. My Uncle recommended this forum when I bought my bike, but he's not here to ask questions as he's away on a trip somewhere warmer than here. I'm at his place, house sitting at the moment and thought I'd sign up to see why it's so recommended, although I'm not impressed with the welcome so far.

Thanks for that sensible answer. My Uncle recommended this forum when I bought my bike, but he's not here to ask questions as he's away on a trip somewhere warmer than here. I'm at his place, house sitting at the moment and thought I'd sign up to see why it's so recommended, although I'm not impressed with the welcome so far.

Stick with it, it gets better (if you can stand the initiation ceremony- to see what I mean ask an innocuous question about oil!)

Welcome aboard:thumb2

Ignore the big boys - they have to justify their status.
Welcome and stump up the £12 and then you can get your own back in the backchat!

Perhaps he'll be more impressed now :nenau

borat-mankini.jpg

Back
Top Bottom