One for Melch....

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Codcutter is refurbishing my bathrooms at the mo... Could not help but notice his cared for chisels... !!! image.jpg

Careful.....you'll give Melch a turn........at his age he has to be protected from such shocking images........;)

But in Cod's defence...that ain't really much of a chisel to start with........

A fucking travesty is what that is. To be fair though that is pretty standard for plumbers chisels. I've been on jobs a number of times where other trades have asked to borrow a chisel. The answer is always "bollerks" (or just "no"). In all honesty though I do have a chisel like that (just one). It used to be called my 'dogging chisel' before the expression developed a whole new meaning. I changed it for fear of upsetting customers.

By the way Twizzle, have you seen the fucking mess he's made of your lino? :D

A fucking travesty is what that is. To be fair though that is pretty standard for plumbers chisels. I've been on jobs a number of times where other trades have asked to borrow a chisel. The answer is always "bollerks" (or just "no"). In all honesty though I do have a chisel like that (just one). It used to be called my 'dogging chisel' before the expression developed a whole new meaning. I changed it for fear of upsetting customers.

I know I know, he's poured rad water all over the place... Also he keeps putting his hand up my soil pipe....:eek:

:D
Careful.....you'll give Melch a turn........at his age he has to be protected from such shocking images........;)

But in Cod's defence...that ain't really much of a chisel to start with........

I'll have you know that was an all singin all dancin super tactical mofo in its youth:rob

Fuck off grumpy:D:D but to be fair i do have a good set in a case, probably shite in your opinion but they're good enough for my wood butcherin........
oh, put yer glasses on................ that's a concrete floor:D

I know I know, he's poured rad water all over the place... Also he keeps putting his hand up my soil pipe....:eek:

your pipe is far too soiled for me to put my delicate mitts anywhere near it:barf:D

Back
Top Bottom