well I've done it

Deleted account 190920002

Reaction score
Sold my vstrom 1000 and bought an older guys gs1200 covered in addons its a2004 year but the guy has lovingly looked after it . onlins, screens, bars, wunderlich tripe etc . Still trying to get the touratech logos off. It is really trying though dunno what glue they use!!. Seriously apart from the gbox clunks but overall I like it and I do wave to fellow bikers yeah.

Thanks guys well had it out in Saturdays downpours and it was great handled well , well very well on leaf covered roads up here ( alnwick Wooler) area.Pity about the clunks all the same. Going to give it a bit of a trip to my old workplace, bonnie Peterheid next week.

You'll get used to the gearbox and clutch. It's just how they are...and it teaches you to be smooth....

:beerjug:

Still trying to get the touratech logos off. It is really trying though dunno what glue they use!!. .

Try heating the glue with a heat gun/hair dryer & using a little polish as well. That might help.

Oh, and welcome Bonnie Lad.

Thanks Timaloy
maybe I'm being a bit para but I don't really feel I need to advertise for equipment I didn't buy. Besides it is a bit posey and I think companies should stand on their own.

Back
Top Bottom