Hi Folks, go easy now . . . . !

ZZedd66

Reaction score
Just signed up here, looking forward to a bit of reading up on stuff here over the winter. Got my first GS a month ago; a 1998 1100, rectangular headlight model, and to be honest I'm a bit smitten! I've had bikes for 30 years, but the GS puts the biggest smile on my face. I put up 1500 miles in the last month cos I've stopped taking any shortcuts! Can't believe I left it so long to go get one. Anyway; Hi!

Welcome aboard.
I'm sure we'll meet at some event or other.
You'll have seen on the other thread you've contributed to that there's a good crew on here. :thumb2

Welcome to the nuthut :beerjug: if you dont take yourself to seriously and are not easily offended you will be fine:D:D:D:D

hope your 1100 brings you many miles of smiles :beer:

Just signed up here, looking forward to a bit of reading up on stuff here over the winter. Got my first GS a month ago; a 1998 1100, rectangular headlight model, and to be honest I'm a bit smitten! I've had bikes for 30 years, but the GS puts the biggest smile on my face. I put up 1500 miles in the last month cos I've stopped taking any shortcuts! Can't believe I left it so long to go get one. Anyway; Hi!

Wait until you see what it can do off-road. Its a whole new world!

Enjoy your stay in the forum and welcome :)

Welcome aboard.
I'm sure we'll meet at some event or other.
You'll have seen on the other thread you've contributed to that there's a good crew on here. :thumb2

Thanks Kamikaze, and yep, the crew on the other thread seem sound.

Back
Top Bottom