Secure parking, Nottingham

Tommy Gunn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Morning ladies.

I'm heading to the bright lights of Nottingham on Tuesday, may be coming on the bike depending on the weather.

Can anyone recommend somewhere secure where I can park the bike all day? I'm happy to pay for the parking if neccesary but would prefer it to be a manned car par park.

Thanx in advance.

If you want to leave it at mine and then get the bus or train into Nottingham let me know

The Broadmarsh Shopping Centre (centre of Nottingham) has a large multi-story car park. Motorbikes park on the ground floor, next to the car park attendants office, under CCTV for only 50p a day (I'm sure it's around that price). Plenty of places to attach a lock/chain to as well.

The most central one is the new car park at Trinity Square - same set up as the Broadmarsh.

LINKY

Or, as you'd know if you ever came to the Hockley Breakfasts ;) on street parking bays are free as long as you park perpendicular to the kerb.

Andres

Perfect, thanx chaps. Exactly what I was looking for. :thumb2

Thanx for the offer Bisbee, much appreciated. If I take the bike I'll be going straight into the Big City. Alternatively I'll take the train which is only a 2 minute walk from my house. But thanx again. :beerjug:

Andres - I have parked at Cafe Hockley both times I came for brekkie :thumb but I didn't realise it was free all day. :)

Back
Top Bottom