STEAM CLEANERS

ROJAZ

Reaction score
Has anyone used one of those little portable (cheap) domestic (as opposed to the ferk off industrial jobbies) steam cleaners - on the bike.?

I saw one demonstrated on a TV shopping channel and it looks the business for deep cleaning shite out of nooks and crannies (like the boxer head fins)

I wonder what it would be like for tar spots and the like........

Mark Rodgers said:
Has anyone used one of those little portable (cheap) domestic (as opposed to the ferk off industrial jobbies) steam cleaners - on the bike.?

I saw one demonstrated on a TV shopping channel and it looks the business for deep cleaning shite out of nooks and crannies (like the boxer head fins)

I wonder what it would be like for tar spots and the like........

yes (if you are referring to the very small units a bit like wallpaper strippers) i borrowed the mother in laws.

though they are brilliant for getting grease etc. off kitchen cupboard doors etc. they are not very good at getting grease off motorbikes for some reason.

i did find it was pretty good for cleaning up carburettors, but that is not that useful to most of us here ;)

Aldi had some last year and sold out in 60 mins so keep an eye on their site for the next time they have 'em

Back
Top Bottom