Well done Earthmover !!!

Timolgra

reformed
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Following today's trial near Llangollen was the annual presentation for the Aqueduct Classics 2013 Championships classes.

Mark 'Earthmover' couldn't make it so I accepted his award for winning the 50/50 Twinshock class on his behalf.

The 50/50 class isn't just for those who bat for both sides, it's a category between Clubman, which I ride, and the Expert class so well done matey:clap:beerjug:

1454813_10201975874650875_1553589484_n.jpg

Excellent Mark guess you will have all the bragging rights Tuesday then

Cheers Tim!
I'll have to make the most of this one Chris, not likely to get any more for a while, Expert route next season. :eek
Mark

Well done, I don't know you but your wheel logo has more air than anything that I've ridden :thumb2

Blushing here, thank you for all the good wishes. It is only a club championship, I'm not likely to be giving Tony Bou any sleepless nights!
Mark

.... For a welsh man .... :D

:beerjug:

Well done Mark.

Billy Beamish should be finished at last over the Christmas hols so I'll be able to join you next season.

Lynchy :beerjug:

Well done Mark.

Billy Beamish should be finished at last over the Christmas hols so I'll be able to join you next season.

Lynchy :beerjug:

Oh bollox, hope you're not riding in the Clubman class! ;)

Oh bollox, hope you're not riding in the Clubman class! ;)

Haha....... I've got to start somewhere Tim.
Apart from a couple of little goes this year on a modern trials bike I haven't done any trials riding for best part of 20 years, and then it was only playing........

I hope you all join in the laughter watching my enthusiasm overcome my ability :blast

Lynchy :D

Haha....... I've got to start somewhere Tim.
Apart from a couple of little goes this year on a modern trials bike I haven't done any trials riding for best part of 20 years, and then it was only playing........

I hope you all join in the laughter watching my enthusiasm overcome my ability :blast

Lynchy :D

Yes but you're a natural rider and will probably beat me at the first event :mad: ...... unless I employ 'dirty tactics'... hmmm wonder what size your wheel nuts are:green gri

:D

Yes but you're a natural rider and will probably beat me at the first event :mad: ...... unless I employ 'dirty tactics'... hmmm wonder what size your wheel nuts are:green gri

:D

17mm Tim, but it's just as easy to throw a branch in my spokes and blame it on the wind :blast

I'll be joining in with the fun on 26th all being well :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom