Broughton bike meet

Daz

If anyone out there is still interested in attending a monthly meet at the Broughton Arms in Rode heath, we need to find a day that suits everyone and stick to it every month. Tarka are Tuesdays ok with you? Les would the third Tuesday in the month be ok with you? Would there be any problems for anyone else if we set the meet up for the third Tuesday of every month? Assuming that this date is ok for everyone, this months meet would be on Tuesday the 18th ( tomorrow). Very short notice now I know, but its important to get a fixed day in the month that suits everyone. I dont think that anyone wants a repeat of the problems we had in December.
Anyway let me know what you think and whether or not you will be coming on Tuesday.

Cheers Daz.

Daz, have arranged for next Tuesday off, can't do tommoro, if it's next week we can all have a chat on the night.
Think Chris G said he was free next week.
If all can make it this week I will be there, but later (10ish)

:beerjug:

Any night but Monday is fine for me,so Tuesdays are ok,apart from one week a month,due to rotating shiftwork.
Naturally,this week is the week I am on late shift from Tuesday onward,so I can`t do tomorrow....:rolleyes:

meet

Rodger it would be nice if you could attend as new faces are always welcome. As you can see from the above messages Les, Chris and Tarka wouldn't be able to make it this week. Is there any chance that you could make it on the 25th? As the majority of people can attend next Tuesday 25th I suggest we meet up then. Hopefully while we are all together we can set the day for the meet so that we can all attend throughout the year.

So once again this months meet at the Broughton Arms is on Tuesday 25th.

Rodger get off the m6 at junction 17 marked Sandbach. At the top of the decelleration lane turn left for Congleton. At the traffic lights turn right for Newcastle/Stoke-On-Trent. Stay on this road (A50) for about 2 miles (carry on through traffic lights) untill the road widens and becomes lit by street lights. Take your second right for Rode Heath/Sandbach and the Broughton is on the left. (we usually park up on the back car park).

Cheers Daz.

:beerjug: Daz, see you there, Rodger if you want to arrange a time I'll meet you off the motorway and ride to the Broughton with you, let me know.

Can't do the 25th I am away on business I'm afraid I will make one of these meets soon I promise.

if anyone is still meeting tonighty (18th) give me a shout if not have a good night on the 25th

Roger

Okey-dokey,see y`all on the 25th.

Look out for the blue LEDs. :D :D

Roger Walton said:
Can't do the 25th I am away on business I'm afraid I will make one of these meets soon I promise.

if anyone is still meeting tonighty (18th) give me a shout if not have a good night on the 25th

Roger

The business meeting on the 25th has just bee cancelled see you next Tuesday

I'll be there.......

Do we need to bring anything with us?

Will we be doing a "show and tell" or how about a " buy & sell" ?

Will Tarka have added anymore lights for Christmas???

Be there on the 25th to find out............see y'all.

Re: I'll be there.......

Rushy said:
Do we need to bring anything with us?

Will we be doing a "show and tell" or how about a " buy & sell" ?

Will Tarka have added anymore lights for Christmas???

Be there on the 25th to find out............see y'all.

If the spangly tart Paul Young is turning up there is certain to be the latest wizzy toy and flash video to go with it

Tuesday will normally be OK for me but AGAIN I’ll be in London on the 25th so I can’t make it.

Have a good one and I hope to see you all at the next meeting.

Anthony

Wifes / girl friends?

After Decembers meet (where the women came along) the wife would like to attend again this month. Will anyone else be bringing their better half with them? I've spoke to Joe and he's hopeing to come along, if he does he'll be bringing his girl friend. Les / Rushy will your other halfs be back again on Tuesday?

Cheers Daz.

Don't know yet, see what SWMBO wants to do, have to get a sitter :)

Back
Top Bottom