KNow anyone who makes/sells auio cables?

Eddy802

I'm looking into "bundling" my Autocom, MP3 player, phone and radio into a handlebar bag. The idea being, I leave only the power plug and GPS cables on the bike.

My prototype bundle is substantially bigger than need be as the cables linking everything are 1.5m or longer and 15cm would do!

I need:
3.5mm Male/Stereo to 3.5mm Male/Stereo - 15cm (or thereabouts)

3.5mm Male/Stereo to 3.5mm Female/Stereo - 15cm (or thereabouts)

3.5mm Male/Stereo to 2.5mm Male/Stereo - 15cm (or thereabouts)

Does anyone reading make or know of a vendor for bespoke cables?

Thanks guys

I ordered a cable last week from these guys - good quality (gold plated jacks + oxygen free cable) at a good price...

www.tvcables.co.uk

here's the telephone no if you want to call and ask if they'll make them up 01462 813137

Thanks

The first suggested vendor don't return my calls and Maplins can provide component parts but not cables.

As my soldering ability can be described as "welder-like", so the hunt continues.

I apprecite the responses though, thanks.

how about

Eddy802 said:
The first suggested vendor don't return my calls and Maplins can provide component parts but not cables.

As my soldering ability can be described as "welder-like", so the hunt continues.

I apprecite the responses though, thanks.

this lot?

Very generous offer

Thank you very big for that Tune in.

:beerjug:

I have asked Dolphin for a quote and they seemed responsive, but if I get no joy there I will certainly take up your offer.

Your a gent.

PS. I meant no offence in my earlier post, to Welders who can actually do a good solder job!

:D

Seen This ?

DSCN0759.JPG

Good thread here

Back
Top Bottom