Finally gone and done it - 1967 V7 Guzzi

Cortina

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ebay strikes again .... just gone and bought a two owner from new : 1967 V7 Guzzi !.
Anyone got real life experience of one of these ? (as opposed to Eldorado / Ambassador)
Just have to get myself off to USA now (well in May or June maybe) , to ride it about for a while ... then ship it back to sunny Ireland !!

:beerjug:

Fantastic, Big adventure buying off line then off to U.S.A to see, ride and collect. Best of luck!

Makes my gsa purchase in the uk and drive home look naff. Well done and congratulations.

written on the not so smart phone, so please excuse typo

I wouldnt worry too much , they are a Very simple and very robust Machine.
Guzzioligy , would be handy , but very bulky to carry , and expensive ,i paid £60 for mine.
I would have a few posts over on the Guzzi UK , Club , seeking owners , and find from their experiences what gives..
Great Idea , lovely bike .

I wouldnt worry too much , they are a Very simple and very robust Machine.
Guzzioligy , would be handy , but very bulky to carry , and expensive ,i paid £60 for mine.
I would have a few posts over on the Guzzi UK , Club , seeking owners , and find from their experiences what gives..
Great Idea , lovely bike .
Who said anything about worrying ???? :wasntme

Got a better photo of it now ... several in fact
Bike has now been picked up and is "waiting" for me !

Attachments

• Small for GS site.jpg
    Small for GS site.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 449
I know someone who would have loved that Alan. :(

A handsome machine, best of luck with her. :thumb2

I know Aidan ... he was with me all the way , especially as Chris (Lupin chief) picked it up for me , and it's now in his basement in Seattle.

I can only echo what has already been said.....THAT is so so so so.........:cool: :cool: :cool:

No one really designed it, it just sort of turned out 'right'.....:thumb2

I know Aidan ... he was with me all the way , especially as Chris (Lupin chief) picked it up for me , and it's now in his basement in Seattle.
I was thinking of him before i even opened the thread.
Nice Bike that. Enjoy. :beerjug:

Saw a model of this beastie in a local model shop. Big reduction but still (if memory serves) £130.

Back
Top Bottom