Ride magazine want R1200 owner for photoshoot Silverstone Fri 21 Feb

GoldenGS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Posting this on behalf of Kev Raymond from Ride mag:
-------------------------------------------------------------

RiDE Magazine are looking for an R1200R, along with its owner, to come along to a photoshoot with some other bike owners as part of their annual RiDER Power survey roundup. Don't think I'm giving too much away if I say the R1200R may have done rather well in one of the main categories... Unfortunately it's proving difficult to track down an owner who's available for the time/date/location involved.

It would involve turning up to a location (tbc but it'll be near Silverstone) around 10.30am, and hanging around 'til around 3pm this coming friday (21st). Owner and bike will be photographed (along with those representing the top bikes in other categories), and interviewed briefly, as well as being regaled with choice tea and buns from a local eatery. International fame is likely to result, bringing with it the consequent risk of being stalked by hordes of admirers. You have been warned.

Why am I posting it here? Because this is the only BMW forum I'm a member of, and I know some former 1100 and 1150 owners have moved onto 1200Rs, and/or lurk on other forums. So please feel free to re-post this elsewhere if you think it might help to widen the net. In fact, it would be jolly handy if the nice admin chaps would re-post anywhere they think useful.

In the first instance, could potential participants email me on ridemagazine@orange.fr – I'll then put you in touch with the appropriate bod on the magazine.

Thanks for your attention,

Kev

I always turn this kind of request down, when I work for someone I like to be paid, this strikes me as the worst kind of non paid work, you're not even helping out your fellow man/woman, you're just providing free work for a large business!

just my opinion though :D

Back
Top Bottom