Nicely overengineered 1150GSA offroad sidecar

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just the type of thing I'd make :D

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r43sGbtIg4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EDIT.....Why the ferk have a spare that only fits one corner? :blast

And adjustable ride height, but only for the chair? silly.

Just the type of thing I'd like to make :D

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r43sGbtIg4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fixed it for you...:D

Absolutely brilliant. Some talented people around. Just needs some tea bags and a packet of Chocolate Digestives.

About Murphs blog..

Theres amazing shots about nature, buildings, bikes, people etc on his blog posts. I like the way how he captures athmosphere in situations. Those nature pics are just amazing.

Theres also stuff about building the bike.

I'm sorry, but by eight minutes I was ready to cut my wrists.

Nice idea, but smacks of over kill to me. As for a serious off road back up vehicle. It rally looks the part, doesn't it. Not a speck of dirt or sign of real use. Probably wouldn't actually take it onto anything worse than a football field, in case it gets dirty.

Expect he's does the real work with an old 4x4 :rolleyes: The outfit's probably wider than most 4x4s anyway.

Val.

Good luck to the guy, its what he wanted, made me smile when he demo'd the coffee machine..... only in the USA!!!

Weirdly the three wheels on the road all looked to be the same style as one another and nothing like the spare :)

Back
Top Bottom