How much is too much?

Shep

Shep of the Dessert
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well what's acceptable HD clothing wise?

Just HD Jacket and Helmet?
Is it seen as a bit naff if i bought boots, gloves and undergarments as well to match!

Or is it in for a penny in for a pound, buy as much as you can afford straight away then get the rest on the knock?

...Or is it in for a penny in for a pound, buy as much as you can afford straight away then get the rest on the knock?

You're encouraged to completely outfit yourself (and the wife) at the time of Harley Davidson purchase, that way it's all financed in one big lump.

The only permitted HD badges are the ones on the bike.... simple rule....!

The only permitted HD badges are the ones on the bike.... simple rule....!

Unless you don't have a Harley, or even a bike licence, tyhen you can wear anything you like depending on how confident in your sexuality you are

Well what's acceptable HD clothing wise?

Just HD Jacket and Helmet?
Is it seen as a bit naff if i bought boots, gloves and undergarments as well to match!

Or is it in for a penny in for a pound, buy as much as you can afford straight away then get the rest on the knock?

Oi, newbie – you're in the tech section!!!!! :D

Screaming eagle under pants may be a bit over the top but if you've seen how the other guys dress it would appear the more garish and tasteless the better :D

Oi, newbie – you're in the tech section!!!!! :D

How technical do you want it to be, motorcycle clothing is almost an high performing exoskeleton, made with man mad fibbers, and in H-D's case the slaughter of many a ton of heffer

Oh Ok wrong section do you have a mod sober enough to move the thread please

How technical do you want it to be, motorcycle clothing is almost an high performing exoskeleton, made with man mad fibbers, and in H-D's case the slaughter of many a ton of heffer

Would you like my collection of 'I own a Harley Davidson motorcycle, not just a T-shirt' t-shirts. I no longer feel qualified. They have howling wolves, Indian chiefs and everything on them. :bounce1

Oh Ok wrong section do you have a mod sober enough to move the thread please

Doubt it, last I saw was Mr Nimrod so drunk in the bar he was trying to chat up Nurse DaveG.

Would you like my collection of 'I own a Harley Davidson motorcycle, not just a T-shirt' t-shirts. I no longer feel qualified. They have howling wolves, Indian chiefs and everything on them. :bounce1

I suspect they might be a little baggy around the middle and a bit tight on the shoulders for me!

nothing with harley davidson embossed on it ,if your asking its so naff but each to his own i prefer a barbour jacket metalflake helmet jeans and boots of a particular brand ,im sure a lot of people think i look like a knob/****/twat ,use which one you like (or he looks cool) never would i wear anything with HD branding.
hd branding is best left to men of a certain age who want to look like ,no i cant even say it personally i hate it ,but as allways im opinionated so its up to you

I've drawn the line at the helmet, jacket, gloves, boots, jeans, belt, grundies x8 pairs, socks x 8 pairs , shirts, tee shirts, Gillett, waistcote, braces, pint pot, knife, sweat tops x4, sunglasses, badges, patches, headband, watch, bracelet, ring, shorts, waterproofs, googles, fingerless gloves, toeless socks ( summer) and just a few assorted nik naks.

Apart from souvenir T-shirts, I have a Harley "airlite" jacket....only one I found that would fit.....plus a Harley cut- off I bought in the States, in lieu of paying for some repairs at a Harley dealer..who wouldn't take my money.....:D

Oh dear.....having a bad day? Look on the bright side.........you could be Captain Slack...with impending cam destruction....

Cabin fever........oh, and everybody is a ****

Back
Top Bottom