new saddlebags in place of panniers

jackassdave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
thinking about putting these bags on the road king instaed of the hard bags i love the look of the hard bags but there just a bit to small for a lot of stuff,these as you know are a copy of the old wla saddlebags and in time i think weather in nicley.

Are they HD bags ?

I'm after something for my DYna Fatbob. There's sleeping bags on eBay, from a UK supplier. Don't know if they're any god or not, they look ok.

thinking about putting these bags on the road king instaed of the hard bags i love the look of the hard bags but there just a bit to small for a lot of stuff,these as you know are a copy of the old wla saddlebags and in time i think they will let the weather in nicley.

fixed it for you dave !

me, hard bags all the way....

I dunno Dave, they look cumbersome to open and shut and may become waterlogged in the rain. Otherwise good to go!

As clean a case of paliase envy as I've ever seen; got for it, the Chippy had the right idea :thumb

there not the same ones as melchs they are slightly smaller but a different shape ,i love the look of the hard bags and they look great but are to small ,you cant ram a tent in there as theres ni give in them ,i dont need huge bags as i dont do that much touring /camping much these days

I've heard he may be selling his PD......better start saving!

I've heard he may be selling his PD......better start saving!

I tried that on him already. I noticed a little resistance but I'm working on it.

well for anyone who hasent seen them and to be honest i dont expect most people are interested any way ,but heres my new (from melch) saddlebags,they have recieved liberal coatings of leather balsam and are now more oiled than a turkish wrestler .

Nice bags, and a bit different.
My Dyna Fatbob came with rails for bags fitted, but still not found a nice pair yet.
Saw some nice ones in brown on eBay but the supplier seems to have vanished.:blast
Not even sure if these bags and panniers are all standard fitment ?

The bags look good. I had no idea turkish wrestlers were oiled though, seems almost like cheating.

they have recieved liberal coatings of leather balsam and are now more oiled than a turkish wrestler .

Back
Top Bottom