whos been out today on the bike

jackassdave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
well me obviously a quick (65 mph cruising)jaunt up to cambridge to fopp/hmv/and then the record stalls at the market ,a very pleasant ride .i think its warming up :thumb

Has 'the season' started then ? :augie

I went to Preston HD on my R100gs to visit my mate who works there. I had my lunch in their nice café and saw all sorts of people wearing leather waistcoat thingies covered in badges just like in the cubs and scouts. I even saw one hero with a 10,000 mile award badge WTF :nenau
All this HOG stuff must put some folk off buying Harleys.

i pulled up in the parking bay in cambridge then when i was leaving a guy from the FENLAND CHAPTER of the hd club pulled up i know he was from the FENLAND CHAPTER coz the twat had it stiched on his jacket outlaw style ,i didnt speak to him ,i hate the harley chapter thing ,dont be a twat your not a rebel everything was to new .

The wife and I rode down to Lyme Regis from Newbury for the weekend .We knew we would have a nice dry run because we passed three several Harley's on the way!

The wife and I rode down to Lyme Regis from Newbury for the weekend .We knew we would have a nice dry run because we passed three several Harley's on the way!

You may be surprised how hard a lot of Harleys get ridden... Don't confuse us all with the shiney boys..I know plenty of GS riders from this site who don't turn a wheel all winter...:D

Stafford to Northwich the boring M6 way and back in the dark though the lanes via Whitchurch. I didnt even use the sat nav.

Back
Top Bottom