I need leathers repaired - any ideas?

ArgyBargy

Ever the optimist, I'm thinking of the summer, and more specifically of the holes in my battered old Dainese leather troos! While I'm wearing my winter Michelin Man suit, I thought I'd get them sorted out, so......

Anyone got a contact for leather repairs? London or Watford/St Albans area, or a Postal service.

Also, anyone used a dry cleaners for bike leathers?

I've had repairs done at the dry cleaners in my local ASDA £6 for a new zip. my Mrs has had stuff done at a local tailors rang them up told them wht she wanted to see if they could do it first though as not all of them could. The other option might be a tack shop/saddlers.

I recently had a zip replaced and a small tear repaired in a BMW jacket. Excellent job from a lady called Cath Streak, her contact is

18 Folley Green
Woodcote
Reading
RG8 OND

01491 681143

call her for an estimate, price includes return postage. Repairs to all types of motorcycle clothing. Recommended.

leather repairs

Try Nine Lives at Guildford. They make leathers for us in Surrey police and have a big fan/customer base. Their work is second to none and not pricey either.

Helens Leather Repairs

If she's still there, she works out of her home in Mill Hill, near Edgware in Middlesex. About 5 mims from Rex Judds Motorcycle Shop on the Edgware Road. Bottom of the M1

020 8906 0388

Top job on my stuff.

Back
Top Bottom