Leather Harley underpants and socks

No, they are meant to be uncomfortable......it's a form of punishment....like riding a Harley in the first place....

A liberal application of talcum powder prior to use, will ease the situation somewhat. But whatever you do, don't fart as the sweet smelling, white puff of dust will give away the fact that you're not "hardcore" :hug

Things are a bit better now, I had them inside out and the star studs were sticking in me.

I'll wear them for a week and see if they give a bit. :cool:

you need to take the socks out of the underpants,you will have the desired room then.

In 1959/60 I worked with an ex RAF mechanic, he used to tell all his tales of the war years,

He said he bought and used a condom made from chamois leather, it had a lace on the top edge that he used to tie around his balls to stop it coming off ,
It was hand made for him in France, He said it was better than catching something, Didn't know what he meant at the time, lol

He said the biggest pain was having to wash it after use, he kept it in a baccy tin where it wouldn't dry out,

HONEST I'm not making this up,

HE may have been though, i was only a young apprentice at the time, he kept us all amused at lunch times, Great times,:D

ps where can I get those leather underpants from?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom