Big Big Challenge

bornagainbiker

Has anyone entered any of the events for this challenge?

bornagainbiker

Not yet but would love to do the Cambrian at some point - although I don't fancy this bit much:eek:

cajudewaterbg.jpg

Did the cambrian last year l will do it again this year all being well,wot about the red kite rally thats on before the cambrian

We agreed the course of the Red Kite rally with the MOD last weekend. It will be on Sunday 27th March (Easter Sunday) and I've just finished writing the regs and am waiting for them to be approved, possibly later this week. Entry will be £50 and will include a buffet at the end. It will start at Llandovery Rugby Club, and will run over the MOD Eppynt ranges using many of the tracks the Cambrian rally used to use when that was over the ranges but as some of the tracks are no longer available the event will be easier overall.

The MOD off-road training course will be in the route however so if the day is particularly wet then DrAlf's photo will be repeated - it gives some idea of what it can get like for very short sections, but for the most part it's pretty staightforward stuff. I suspect the Red Kite will be the easiest of the rallys in the Big Bike Challenge.

I'll post a notice when the regs are available.

Back
Top Bottom