• Occasionally

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Never 'cause I'm a real loner

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Wraithwrider

The poll thread:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35096

showed that 43 GS'n bods were bothered enough to vote about their whereabouts in the NorthWest.

As you may be aware a few of us have been trying to get a venue for a meet together a few miles further North than Rode Health, the Blue Bell @ Heversham Nr Milnthorpe to be precise..

Support hasn't been overwhelming.

So if you're in the locality could you make your preferences known?

Peter

I'll try to make some of the Bluebell meetings at heversham, that's a nice ride out, however at the moment I've a family committment on thursday evenings for the next 2 months. Hope to see some of you in the flesh then. oooher!

Colt, Was that over at Reynos house when i collected the oil cooler guards?

Fatal

Let me guess? Got your nickname on Traffic?

Dr Death?

It should be fat al really, not as slim and athletic as i used to be. But i did carry the nick name of Dr death for a while as a new recruit in the police, as being the section probationer i was given all the sudden deaths to deal with, I was almost convinced someone was bumping people off to keep me busy!!

Hi Fatal,

I'm up for a run to Heversham when the bike is glued back together.:rolleyes:

Busy for two months you say?

......gives us enough time to save up enough for a pint :beerjug:

Thursday......still Rubber Joy Boy night at the 'Junction' then....?:coold

Once my trusty steeds repaired... I'd be up for a rideout. Thats if there's anyone else going?

Hey Fatal,

Sounds as if we are not alone in our past occupation.

It should be a fun bumble out, as long as there isn't an exam at the end of it.;)

Paul S:homer

UPTOERE, now that you've started to use this board does it mean you won't phone me anymore? I suppose it'll save a few shillings on the phone bill!!

fatal said:
UPTOERE, now that you've started to use this board does it mean you won't phone me anymore? I suppose it'll save a few shillings on the phone bill!!

Sorry, was that your number?

It said 'dial-a-spank' on the back of the toilet door:(

Well when somethings arranged..I'll be happy to go..Still waiting for insurance. Had some good news though. The other party was interviewed and held his hands up to the bump. Makes life easier

DustyM44 said:
Well when somethings arranged..I'll be happy to go..Still waiting for insurance. Had some good news though. The other party was interviewed and held his hands up to the bump. Makes life easier

Dusty,

I'm in the same situation. Perhaps we could just call out the RAC and ask them for a ride around the block?

:hapybnce:

Bluebell, Heversham

? Have you set any dates for the above, and if so where do I view them

DPH

You could do a search on Blue Bell?

We're meeting on the first Thursday of the month from 1930 onwards.

We've help 3 meetings so far and all have been HEAVILY broadcast on the forum.

If you need any info you cam PM me.

Peter

Wraithwrider said:
DPH

You could do a search on Blue Bell?

We're meeting on the first Thursday of the month from 1930 onwards.

We've help 3 meetings so far and all have been HEAVILY broadcast on the forum.

If you need any info you cam PM me.

Peter

I know you not in the spring of youth Pete but I thought this was a relativly new meet which started in 2005 from 19:30 onwards :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom