Good Grief its Crieff

AndyCam

Reaction score
A very big thank you to all the "Gang" who turned up at Crieff today for the Scotland meet. BIG welcome to new members Keith Collins, Chas Coghill & Ian McKendrick. The weather was anything but kind, lots of high winds and rain to keep us all on out toes. The Tower provided good grub and the nubile young lady took a piccy of us Mmmm must go back soon!
Funny really, I read on "another" site and in "another" magazine of some guy complaining that there wasn't a monthly meeting place within a 30 mile round trip of where he lived. Quick poll in the Tower showed that the minimum round trip was 120 miles with some of us doing over 300. Perhaps that what makes GSers' the people to travel to meet. Andy T didn't turn up so that is all the proof needed for our "Kangaroo" Court to decide he is defnitely and Avatar. With the weather up here being very unpredictable, its not realistic to set another date for a meet, however if there is a "window" I will put it on the North east & Scotland B.B. and ring you hardy souls up!
Take care Highland Hooterbeaks
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Hi Andy,
Sorry I didn't make it yesterday.
Was at the "other" Club's St Andrews Ceilidh and was late home (or was that early!!), plus 'er indoors wanted to do a Car boot sale so I had to tag along for the sake of household harmony.
I told you Andy T is fictitious, and I feel I'm rapidly becoming so myself. Never mind, I'll get there some Sunday.

Ron (HA 1)

Heyup Andy - where's all the water and snow you've been bragging of lately???
Good to see you guys out - hope you remembered to re-Christen them 'Andy' Andy ;-)

Nice piccy, but can I suggest that next time you photograph the nubile young lady?

;) :rolleyes: :D

Iain

Andy

Can you repost the pic you appear to have mixed up your GS Club photos with someones SAGA day trip pics

Regards

Stumpy

:D :D :D :hapybnce:

And they say the "other" club's made up of old farts!!!!!
Some glad I didn't make it otherwise you'd all see how old and farty I am!!!!!

Ron (HA 1) ;) ;) ;) :farxmas:

Bumble Bee said:
Hi Andy,
Sorry I didn't make it yesterday.
Was at the "other" Club's St Andrews Ceilidh and was late home (or was that early!!), plus 'er indoors wanted to do a Car boot sale so I had to tag along for the sake of household harmony.
I told you Andy T is fictitious, and I feel I'm rapidly becoming so myself. Never mind, I'll get there some Sunday.

Ron (HA 1)

What Ron said.....except I missed the car-boot sale.....:D

Nubile or Bust!

Iain Hogg said:
Nice piccy, but can I suggest that next time you photograph the nubile young lady?

;) :rolleyes: :D

Iain
Ian me old mate,
I will take it to heart and make it my sworn duty to input a piccy of said wench before too long

Saga Outing

stumpy said:
Andy

Can you repost the pic you appear to have mixed up your GS Club photos with someones SAGA day trip pics

Saga outing or have we been "outed" as Saga members??
Damn sorry about the wrong Piccy, the Tower Piccy is of course of young, handsome, devil may care, heroic GS'ers'. That piccy is of course some old Geezers waiting outside the Urology Clinic with their young carer

Regards

Stumpy

:D :D :D :hapybnce:

Sorry not to have met you

Dutchman said:

What Ron said.....except I missed the car-boot sale.....:D
Sorry you couldn't be there Nederlandmeister, we would have liked to meet you in "the flesh"
Where was Scott Green though????
Take good care

Humble Pie required....

Well true to form I never made it and apologise for it. I didn't get to bed until )7:20 on Sunday morning and woke at 2pm. I did go out looking for you on your return Journey as the photo in Braemer proves but all was in vain.

PS. If any of you are passing Aberdeen go into McGowan Kirk as they have a Sale on and Gloves are from £10 a pair. I just picked up a couple of pairs of Kevlar gloves reduced from £80 to a tenner.

I do exist by the way (you should know that as I've met you.....:) ).

Have Fun
AndyT:cool:

Attachments

• tri eng rh.jpg
    tri eng rh.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 208
Re: Humble Pie required....

AndyT said:
I didn't get to bed until )7:20 on Sunday morning and woke at 2pm. I did go out looking for you on your return Journey as the photo in Braemer proves.

It looks a wee bit dark in Braemar at 2 pm!!

Aye, the nights are fair drawin' in. :)

That believe it or not was taken at about 16:10. You may notice the darl visor on my helmet - very silly trick to do and not the most enjoyable ride back home with the visor up and rain/spray.

Have Fun

Hey Andy T,

Are you sure you had ridden your bike to Braemar? It looks far too clean to me considering the sh*t we all rode through on Sunday.

We discussed the idea of a shorter run out sometime over the winter - perhaps those of us who have never met you might manage it then.

Iain L

Iain L said:
Hey Andy T,

Are you sure you had ridden your bike to Braemar? It looks far too clean to me considering the sh*t we all rode through on Sunday.

We discussed the idea of a shorter run out sometime over the winter - perhaps those of us who have never met you might manage it then.

Iain L
In antisipation of a major slagging and non belief I took the liberty of displaying the daily rag to prove my innocence..............:D

Regarding a run closer to home I should have my new shifty pattern shortly and will email it out when its cast in stione.

Have Fun
AndyT

Attachments

• capt.jpg
    capt.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 369

AndyT said:
In antisipation of a major slagging and non belief I took the liberty of displaying the daily rag to prove my innocence..............:D
AndyT
Ok I know its Andy T's bike and the rag shows Sunday but where is Andy T??? Have you noticed you never see him or Osama bin Laden together!! Has he been to Tora Bora???
:illbe :coold :hapybnce:

Re: Avatar/Osama bin Laden

AndyCam said:

Ok I know its Andy T's bike and the rag shows Sunday but where is Andy T??? Have you noticed you never see him or Osama bin Laden together!! Has he been to Tora Bora???
:illbe :coold :hapybnce:

Looks like that top box is about the size of Tora Bora!!

Re: Re: Avatar/Osama bin Laden

MacDram said:

Looks like that top box is about the size of Tora Bora!!
That's the smaller of my top boxes. The Givi Maxima is 52 litres compared to this one which is an E46. Great for having a kip in when its raining.:D

Have Fun
AndyT

Back
Top Bottom