K1600 owners - take note

Wreford Miles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Taking up three spaces in the limited bike bay spaces avalible will have you labeled a Cnut :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 458
It may have been there first and the other riders guilty of thoughtless parking!

It may have been there first and the other riders guilty of thoughtless parking!

Even if he was the first there,he should have parked straight on,like everybody else does everywhere !
But he wouldn't have been first-by the time he'd gone through his pre-flight checks,got the ESA set,grip temps set,radio tuned,screen height set etc etc,he was lucky there was still any spaces.

Yup,WM is right,definitely a cūnt !!

The bod has the (black) reduced pannier lids fitted. They are quite tidy.

That's two sets of these I have seen in the past two weeks. Maybe it's the same bike? I can only wonder.

Although the picture does not show it, in reality the length of the thing meant he had to park it on the skew so that it did not stick out into the traffic.

Looks like a well used as a commuter tool - big bike commuting is the way to do it

I suspect it's the same fellow I met one morning at BMW Battersea, he certainly used his for commuting. A pleasant enough cove; could the court of UKGSer be gentle when passing sentence.... Eight foot of rope should be adequate.

I suspect it's the same fellow I met one morning at BMW Battersea, he certainly used his for commuting. A pleasant enough cove; could the court of UKGSer be gentle when passing sentence.... Eight foot of rope should be adequate.

we dont use rope just tounge-in-cheek humor

Back
Top Bottom