McQueen inspired Harley

the bike was motivated from McQueens 1964 Triumph TR6 ISDT Motorcycle, and his 1971 Husqvarna 400 Cross and a fusion of the two

Well, the tank's the same colour:blast:D

Looks like a dogs dinner to me? Fair enough the bike i suppose, but to claim some allegiance to SMcQ's bikes needs a huge stretch of the imagination!

Thats a shame, I was hoping for an Alexander McQueen inspired bike :(

Cheeky fuckers!

The real thing :thumb

Attachments

• 5_  steve mcqueen barbour.jpg
    5_ steve mcqueen barbour.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 279
  • 6_  steve mcqueen barbour.jpeg
    6_ steve mcqueen barbour.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 293
  • 12%20Steve%20Mcqueen%20ISDT%201.jpg
    12%20Steve%20Mcqueen%20ISDT%201.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 297
Reminds me of one of HDs own cock-ups.......................

The photo that Harley chose, is one of an archetypical American dirt tracker, backing his archetypical American dirt track motorcycle into turn. Presumably H-D picked the shot because nothing says American motorcycle like an old dirt tracker and no riders better exemplify what the typical H-D rider is all about than guys that raced them, guys that were tough as leather with reflexes of a gunfighter. There’s only one slight problem. The photo that Harley-Davidson used to celebrate their dealers is of a guy named Gary Scott, and what he’s riding is a Triumph.
:D

Attachments

• Harleyadd_zps0969278b.jpg
    Harleyadd_zps0969278b.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 249
Dont worry

It wont see the road, it will be pushed out of its heated garage, polished and pushed back again, all so that its middle aged owner can brag to his banker mates that hes a rufty tufty biker.

Back
Top Bottom