ABR MAG S10 Review

I've got it and read it, but didn't know it was you :)

Was a good write up to.

Same here ,saw it, read it , didn't know it was you, if it in fact is you and you are not an imposter pretending to be whoever it is you are pretending to be..:duno

They got the wording fecked up regarding the set and resume of the cruise control though.
Lower half is set and upper half is resume.

Mind you,given all the other typos and amateurish grammar throughout the rag ,that's not much to worry about. :augie

Yes I've read it too. The new one looks great it's on my short list. The 2013 model I've seen for £9500 so great value for a new bike this size that you basically know won't let you down unlike BMW or others. I do like the new darker blue of this year's model and cruise control though. I really like the white too doh!
Yours looks great by the way

Yea I like the blue, if/when I upgrade blue will be the one to get.
I could have done with cruise control last week, 450 miles on French motorways in one hit...

Yea I like the blue, if/when I upgrade blue will be the one to get.
I could have done with cruise control last week, 450 miles on French motorways in one hit...

I had the same thoughts on my recent Alps trip, my cheapo friction "cruise control" just about saves the day by allowing me to let go of the throttle side bar for reasonable periods when the gradient is consistent.

Back
Top Bottom