Travel to Isle of Man

gus

Hiya every one:

This is Gus from Spain...i would like to travel to Isle Of Man, i know there celebrate the most important motocycles races, .I would like to know about any site and advices about Campsite, B.B. etc...Regards...Gus

Gus

For accomodation, check the links on the IOM Government's website (Dept of Tourism)

How are you planning to get here? With a bike, the only option is the Steam Packet (Link), although you'll have to be pretty lucky to get a space now, as people started booking at last year's TT.

If you're flying, then there are various options from UK & Irish airports. The carriers that fly to the island are:

Emerald Airways - from Liverpool
EuroManx - from Belfast, Dublin, Glasgow, Liverpool, London City, Bristol, Stansted, Southampton & Manchester
British European - from Birmingham
Eastern Airways - from Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds/Bradford & Newcastle
British Airways - from London Gatwick, Luton & Manchester
Flykeen - from Belfast & Blackpool
British NorthWest Airlines - from Blackpool
AerArann - from Dublin
LoganAir - a BA subsidiary that operate from Glasgow

Thank you very much.....i thought nobody would answerd my question........Gus ...Spain...!!!

Hiya again...:

I.ll go on my motorcycle. bmw.1200 GS..probabily i.ll go with my brother back and we would spend 20 days around U.K. and 10 more or less at Isle of man...no this year..would be the next 2006 , but i prefer to plan with time ahead.
The summer 2003 i travelled alone through South of Scotland, lake District and Northumberland...Hadrian Wall...etc...But i had not motorcycle ..i went by bycicle with panniers..for 1000 kms...40 kgs..excuseme i don,t know conversion to pounds...it was the most important and wonderfull travel that i spent...and your country for me would be allways at my heart,,,good memories from the English and Scotish....always with smile for me and their help.. i will.never forget them...It is not true that English People are cold...!!!i feelt happy there...Bye bye ,,,and Thanks again...Gus..

Back
Top Bottom