650 X Challenge / X Country stainless wheel spacers.

FERRET

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, with the reluctance of BLISS to do a bulk order for the stainless wheel spacers from Scheffemeir , I have decided to take the bull by the horns so to speak.

I am in need of a set so have contacted Scheffemeir via e mail to see what the best price would be for a bulk order of say 10 sets, combination of both ABS and non ABS, and what the order time would be.

Currently on website they are 39.80 euros plus 5.80 euros postage, so around 45 euros a set. (£36.00 at todays exchange rate)

If others want a set I am happy to do a bulk order, and then post out to individuals once received, I would say about £1.50 postage in the UK.

If anyone is interested place expressions of interest here, whether ABS or non ABS, once I have received a reply from Scheffermeir I will update the post will total cost and once all interested parties have paid me via paypal I will place an order.

Yes please me too. Front and read ABS X Country 2007.

Pm me when you get them.

Cheers Dave.

Me too Please

2x ABS complete set, Front and Rear

One set each for both Micky and I

Cheers Malc:thumby

Me too Please

2x ABS complete set, Front and Rear

One set each for both Micky and I

Cheers Malc:thumby

I see my Valet/Man Servant has the matter in hand :thumb

It's sometimes difficult to get good service from ones servants, but now and again one of them rises above the the call of duty.

Thank you Malcolm :thumb

Thank you Ferret :thumb

:beerjug:

Stupid question from me, but I feel the need to ask.

Why would I want these, what do they do.?

I'm sorry I just can't help myself sometimes.

Stupid question from me, but I feel the need to ask.

Why would I want these, what do they do.?

I'm sorry I just can't help myself sometimes.

If you don't ask ....

The standard ones are alloy and they wear at a tremendous rate :eek:

This soon leaves a gap between the rubber seal and the spacer ... shit'n crap gets in :eek:

Okay,ive had a prompt reply from Scheffemeir, he does not have enough in stock at the moment so states 2-3 weeks for a new batch to be done, not a problem for me but you will all have to make up your own minds.

For a UKGSER group deal he will knock of 15% for wheel spacers case savers, bash plates and oil coolers, from my math, which isn't good that makes each set of spacers £27.20 a set. (web price per set 38.80 euros ,(£32)minus 15% (£4.80) please feel free to correct me if I have calculated it wrong.
Postage on top based on 10 sets is 10 euros (£7.87)

I would calculate at this stage that each set will work out at £30 per set delivered to your door, if anyone wants any other items I cant see a problem however due to some large items like bash plates etc it would be easier for that person to make the order and then post all spacers out to the rest of us.

There are still a couple of people from the earlier post by BLISS , who expressed and interest Gareth (GFG) and Ian (ian640) (will PM them both) oh and BLISS so will give it till Thursday , before finalising costs, once I have received confirmation and payments I will get the order placed, any questions just ask.

Stuart

Okay,ive had a prompt reply from Scheffemeir, he does not have enough in stock at the moment so states 2-3 weeks for a new batch to be done, not a problem for me but you will all have to make up your own minds.

For a UKGSER group deal he will knock of 15% for wheel spacers case savers, bash plates and oil coolers, from my math, which isn't good that makes each set of spacers £27.20 a set. (web price per set 38.80 euros ,(£32)minus 15% (£4.80) please feel free to correct me if I have calculated it wrong.
Postage on top based on 10 sets is 10 euros (£7.87)

I would calculate at this stage that each set will work out at £30 per set delivered to your door, if anyone wants any other items I cant see a problem however due to some large items like bash plates etc it would be easier for that person to make the order and then post all spacers out to the rest of us.

There are still a couple of people from the earlier post by BLISS , who expressed and interest Gareth (GFG) and Ian (ian640) (will PM them both) oh and BLISS so will give it till Thursday , before finalising costs, once I have received confirmation and payments I will get the order placed, any questions just ask.

Stuart

Good one Stuart :thumb

No problems with the delay. How do you want paying? PayPal or Bank Transfer no problem. I can pay you (up front) for Bilko and me :thumb2

Hi Ferret,

Yes, count me in. I need one full set non-ABS for my XCh, and one full set ABS for the team manager's XCo. It's a 2009 XCo if that makes any difference.

Could we also add in a couple of bashplates?

Thank you.

Hi Stuart.
Just pmd you. One non abs set please (front and rear). No urgency.
Thanks
Gareth

Ok, looks like we have a full house:-

ABS

Johnnyboxer
Coyotedave
Bilco
Micky
Ash
Ian640

Non ABS

Ferret
Ian 640
GFJ

Two X challenge bashplates Ian640.

I will e mail Schefermeir tonight with the order and get a total cost, hopefully that will be back tomorrow, I will pm you all with final cost each and once payments received I will confirm the order, Ian anything over the 10 euros postage for the spacers will have to be covered by you, looking at the website it should only be about a further 6 euros.

Funds sent.
Many thanks Stuart, for taking the time and trouble to do this for us :beerjug:

Cheers Stuart; just Paypal'd you.
I've upped my order to a set of each (ABS and non ABS); hope that's okay.
Thanks for sorting.
Gareth

Okay order has been placed, no more enquiries thanks:rob

Back
Top Bottom